- Has a broad and robust blade
- Made from one piece of high-grade steel
- Handle is made from layers of paper and synthetic resin
- Gives you a comfortable grip
Cut your veggies and meat with comfort and precision by using the incredible Wüsthof 3982 Epicure Cook's Knife. It has a broad and robust blade that is made from one piece of X50CrMoV17 steel. The product's newly designed crop ensures an optimal balance and gives more freedom while you are cutting, making sure that your fingers do not come into contact with the blade. The handle is made from layers of paper and synthetic resin that gives you a much comfortable grip.
- Brand: Ed. Wusthof
- Type: Knife
- Model Number: 3982/24
- Colour: Brown and Silver
- Series or Collection Name: Epicure
- Handle Material: Wood
Wüsthof is a knife-maker based in Solingen, Germany. Family owned for seven generations, the company also sells kitchen shears, pocket knives and other cooking accessories.